The same great flavor of our Sanpete Recipe Turkey Breast Steaks brought to you in kabob form! A fresh blend of spices to light up the grill and your tastebuds.
1. Soak wooden skewers in cold water for about 1 hour before grilling.
2. Cut turkey breast into 1-inch cubes. In a glass baking dish, mix together hte next five ingredients.
3. Add the cubed turkey breast and stir to coat all sides of hte cubes with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. remove and drain turkey, discard marinade. Thread 2-3 turkey cubes on soaked wooden skewers.
5. Grill turkey, uncovered, over med-high heat turning frequently for 9-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. May be served with rice, salad or grilled vegetables.